Webinar 3 – how to start, rescue or deliver a customer centricity programme
For organisations who need to “be more customer-centric or get eaten”, this webinar shares real world techniques and examples. In this webinar, Alan Sears covers:
– The two things people misunderstand about a customer-centricity programme
– Why what people think of their manager probably dictates what they think of their customers
– Why devolving control is essential to creating a customer-centric organisation
– A fun, practical way to line up the whole organisation around the customer, featuring the humble ribbon
– How to connect people to what they already know as customers themselves
– Shifting stuck mindsets that see customers as a ‘problem’
– Ranjay Gulati – and his book is Reorganize for Resilience: putting customers at the centre of your business
– Herb Kelleher – and his approach at South-West Airlines
The Change is Vybrant Webinar Series
For organisations responding to a major shift in the world around them, this webinar series provides practical wisdom and immediately usable techniques. From the pain of restructuring to shifting to a truly-customer centric mindset and reskilling your people, we’ll tackle the real challenges that bring so many great organisations unstuck.
The series features Alan Sears, Head Honcho, at Vybrant Organisation. Alan has dedicated his career to developing the skills and capabilities of people stepping up as leaders and managers or facing change, in every corner of the globe. In a world that is shifting faster than many leaders and managers can run, Alan is the voice of reason and sanity.
Follow Vybrant on twitter: @alanjsears @vybrantorg